Sunday, December 31, 2017

Don't make me make resolutions for the Dance Police!



I figured with the new year and all, I should make a few resolutions for 2018.

Since there weren't many shows this past week, I'll go back through some of the archives, okay?

Here goes:

Dancing Desires - Rockin' New Years Eve Dance Show - December 31 2017
I resolve to come up with better house rules when I play Monopoly.

Night Theater and Shadows Silhouettes Christmas Show - December 29 2017
I resolve to use a carrot for my snowman's nose instead of an orange.

Guerilla Burlesque
I resolve the clean my room every day.

Guerilla Burlesque
I resolve to eat more pie.

Club Image
I resolve to lick fewer toads. Seven a day is about right.

Club Image
I resolve to watch less TV... except for binge-watching cool stuff like Magicians and Twilight Zone.

Guerilla Burlesque
I resolve to stop drawing chalk outlines around people if they fall asleep in the street.

Club Image
I resolve to be kind to animals. Except for evil wolves. I'll stab them a lot.

Debauche
I resolve to stop summoning so many demons. I only need 3 for the ritual sacrifice.

Debauche
I resolve to get a decent applause gesture instead of that stupid simple claps gesture I use. With the huge APPLAUSE sign over me that blocks everyone's view.

Debauche
I resolve to put women high up on a pedestal... and not just to upskirt them.

Guerilla Burlesque - March 10 2017 - Ana
I resolve to see my primary health care provider for a full physical instead of his witch doctor. She's out of network and a lot more expensive.

Guerilla Burlesque - March 10 2017 - Sho
Oh. Right. Clean the litterbox more often, too. I resolve to do that too.

Elysium Cabaret at Kultivate Art Show 2017
I resolve to bring an umbrella in my work bag instead of using coworkers to block the rain.

Guerilla Burlesque March 10 2017 - Exhi
Those painkillers are for pain, not for fun. I resolve to use them wisely... or if I'm in need of some really trippy shit.

Guerilla Burlesque - 2017 03 17 - jess (14)
I resolve to eat more chicken.

Shadows Silhouette Dancers_108
I resolve to drink less water before I go to bed.

Shadows Silhouette Dancers_071
I resolve to get fresh batteries for the television remote and to stop swiping them from the smoke alarm.

Guerilla Burlesque - March 31 2017
I resolve to tip the mailman more for the holidays.

Winds of the Sahara Cabaret - April 2, 2017
I resolve to be less of a jerk about grammar, even if that 1 should be a 0.

Empire Room - March 24 2017
I resolve to stop saying... oh, screw it. Psssst. Web. (piano)

Monarchs - Filling The Cauldron - April 8 2017
I resolve to take all of the recycling to the recycling center and not to build giant robot gods in the backyard.

Foxy Dancers - March 27 2017
I... um... what the hell was this?

Guerilla Burlesque - March 31 2017
Okay, I give up... no more resolutions!

Thank you, and stay tuned next Sunday for the next thrilling episode.

"Hey. It's Cave. Someone's not daaaancing. Come on. You know the law - testing IS NOT a dance exemption. Don't make me call the dance police"
- Cave Johnson, Portal 2 Perpetual Testing Initiative Expansion Pack.

Oh oh oh... shameless plug. I've built a new in-world gallery of slideshows of lots of dance groups.

The new dance photography gallery...

You can find it at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Edloe/204/206/21

I'll be tweaking and adjusting it over the next few days... totally needs more catwalks and stairs.