Thursday, June 29, 2017

JM Visions Presents "Abba & Friends"


 ___I)______________________________________________
I___/______           I N V I T A T I O N
I__/|______                     to our
I_/(|,\______      
I_\_I_/_____        "ABBA & Friends"-Show
I_\_I_/_____      
     I                 ☞  JM Visions Theatre  ☜
  (_I

Dear ABBA Friends...

you thought you've seen and heard everything by ABBA in SL?
Then we have just the show for you.

                    The JM Visions "ABBA & Friends" Show.
                    
With many rarely played songs, even one song known only by the biggest ABBA-Fans - and duets never seen in RL. Or can you imagine ABBA on stage together with Rammstein?

Also other international guest stars will perform ABBA Songs. As you can see: this show comes up with many surprises.
                                          Don't miss it!

               It will be a pleasure to make your acquaintance
                                 The JM Visions-Team

First performance:     Wednesday, 5 July 2017
                                at 12:00 am SLT (noon) / Entrance: 11:30 am SLT

2nd performance      Saturday, 8 July 2017
                                at 12:00 am SLT (noon) / Entrance: 11:30 am SLT

 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Royal%20Oaks/49/41/3862