Saturday, September 12, 2015

SL Got Talent

Hey all...

In 2013, while I also did the monthly Variety Shows at my place, I also arranged a few times "SL Got Talent".
Some of you probably remember, or have even been in it, back then.

There was one stage and people were supposed to use that.
You could add some props, but meaning was, to use the stage as much as possible as it was.
It was a Talent Show, to show what you can do on stage, not how to build a stage... hehe

I would like to do those shows again.

I have the rules from back then, still on my homepage (I made them visible again)
So you can have a look how it was back then...
http://pinkladydancers.webs.com/talentshow.htm
I might change a little bit on it, but it did work well back then, so I guess I will keep it that way.
If you like, have a look for the pictures, just to get an idea...
http://pinkladydancers.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=14762901&pagesize=60&page=1

What day will be good??
Well.. that's always the question.
But as we have our "Meet & Greet" hours on Wednesdays 2-4pm, I was thinking, at it might be a good ida, to have those Wednesdays as "Talent/Meet& Greet" days.
Then it is a regular day, where we can make a mix of shows and fun-time.
Doing it like this, it doesn't matter, if we have 1 or 6 shows, when the rest of the time will be "Party" time with our DQ DJ.

Anyway...
Read the rules and sign up when you want to be a part of these shows.
I will start them from 23th September.

Knuzzer ZZ ♥

**
Copy from my home page...

SECOND LIFE GOT TALENT

First of all... this is NOT a contest and you can not win anything.
It's just a Talent Show, where you can show others your talent!!

Let me explain;

There will be a stage  that you have to use (like any talent show)
and you are supposed to use that stage.
This will make the lag less and focus on what your talent is, and not your skills of stage building.

You are supposed to choose one song (or 2 short ones) but your show may not take longer then 10 min.

The Talent Show is for ANYONE who wants to show his/her/their talent.
It can be dance, singing, magic, stand up comedy, or any act you could think of.
The only rule is that you have to entertain people and no nudity or anything that might be considered as offensive.

You can join as a group or solo, but that same group/solo should not come on stage twice. You can "split up" your group and let people do their own thing, or make ½ groups etc etc.
The Music for your show, will be played by our DJ.
For more info and time slots, look at the Calendar
The SL Got Talent Stage is set up, so you can see how it looks.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wedding/246/234/2801

I know SL has a lot of talented people... so come and show your talent!!
If you want to join, then send a message to Zhaza Zerbino. I will send you a note where you can fill in the INFO we need. Or find the info note at the Dance Queens INFO Center or Pink Lady Dancers homepage.