Wednesday, January 30, 2013


                                            WELL DONE!

The Dance Groups performed at the event were performed extremely good.
I couldn't imagine the amount of anxiety of having to perform in front of that many dancers.
I thought it great entertainment value. It got me thinking ..it would be fun and serve many function 
(i wont go into at this time) To do something with that format 4 times a year. ZZ and Danny have organized many dance fests and they always been fun.(ok not  always). But having a central Stage and one Audience viewing area will cut down confusion a Av moment and having big acts doing one or two sets (dances) could offer what we seen at the awards,which was each group presenting them self's at there best.
 It was powerful effect to see the performers hard work and experience concentrated in to there one performance.

I will write more on this soon. Diawa B.


I have a bad habit of speaking as if everyone knows what i mean.
 I am skimming threw posts and,one of mine,and noticed something I should have specified.

"ZZ and Danny have organized many dance fests and they always been fun.(ok not  always)."

What "(ok not all the time)" where times sl was not being pleasant .


 The festival have always been exciting, and good for bonding the dance community.